At Nimbus Clinics, we look after people with a wide range of conditions related to lack of movement or function of the joints and other tissues. While the most common issues we see are related to the spine, chiropractic conditions can impact several areas of the body.
These conditions can range from general discomfort and constant aches to severe, localised or radiating pain accompanying more complex situations.
No one experiences these conditions in quite the same way, which is why we work closely with you to understand your individual needs and concerns. Only then can we recommend the right course of action for you.
Some of the conditions we may be able to help with include:
- Migraine prevention and headaches that are the result of problems with the neck
- Joint pains, including some hip and knee pain that arise from osteoarthritis
- General aches and pains, especially those of joints, muscle spasms and cramps
- Acute, chronic and general back pains that are not the result of injury or accident
- Short term management of ankle sprains and plantar fasciitis
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow related to musculoskeletal conditions in the back and neck
- Mechanical neck pain, especially pain caused by poor posture or awkward sitting positions
- Rotator cuff injuries and other soft tissue problems or disorders in the shoulder
- Sciatica – i.e. Types of pain that are caused by irritation of the sciatic nerve
- Minor sports injuries, tensions and the inability to relax